Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quick on my toes!

Had a photo shoot with an adorable little boy who I've been taking photos of for more then a year now (Watch Me Grow Package).  It's been fun to watch him 'grow'  up before my eyes.  I remember when he couldn't even crawl.. and now he's running around and talking up a storm.  We had a shoot at his new house and thought it would be easier to set up in the kitchen.  The space became alittle tighter then I planned with the table and lights and backdrop and everything... and he kept wanting to get off the table... or move to close to the edge (I think we all had small heart attacks watching him).  So... quick thought... let's go outside.  It was a beautiful day and the sun was about to go down.   Their new house in Oak Grove, KY has a wonderful lush green field behind it that worked PERFECTLY!  We had so much fun and this cute-as-a-bug little man laughed and laughed.   We had a wonderful time.  I will post photos once processed.  ~ Digital Diamonds Photography   serving Clarksville, TN ; Fort Campbell, KY ; Hopkinsville, KY and surrounding Tennessee and Kentucky areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment