Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fun Couple ...Thorne Couple ~Clarksville, TN

Had a wonderful afternoon photo shoot today at one of my sweet spots.  My couple today JUST got married and we were celebrating the TWO of them starting their lives together as ONE.   It was a fun shoot...  lots of laughing, sharing stories about how he purposed and they really took advantage of the times I had them KISS.  It was very sweet.  Even though I lost the sun behind the clouds a few times, I really am looking forward to seeing the photos.   Tried some new things... and really want to see if they all came out with my shots, as wells as I thought they would in my head.  Will post once finished.  Thanks Thorne's for a Great Shoot.  :)    ~Clarksville, TN
couples photo shoot, love, digital photos, portraits, engagement photos, photography, couple, military, husband and wife, kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment