Saturday, May 1, 2010

Updated Fearless Fighters on Facebook




I just wanted to let everyone I know that I just updated my facebook with the Fearless Fighters Album.  Really tugs at my heart every time I view these photos... STILL!    And just a reminder... all deployment and Homecoming Ceremonies are done FREE!   All you have to do is ask.  Please call me anytime if you have any questions.  Thanks.  931-546-8325  ~Fort Campbell, KY

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=57249&id=1019963509&ref=mf

Fort Campbell  KY   Military   Photos   Photo   Photography   Deployments   Deploy  Homecoming   101st Portraits   Families   Children   Soldiers  Afghanistan   Iraq   Army   US Army  Family Digital Images Moments  Memories  Saying Goodbye   Saying Hello   Reunions  Proud Clarksville TN

No comments:

Post a Comment